This is the website of Clement Jewitt, PhD: composer, writer, etc.
- descriptions of anomalous experiences,
- a dream which woke me in paroxisms of laughter,
- an encounter with African asylum seekers and
- an account of the family ghost in an early part of my life.
has articles of various sizes, some published elsewhere, some not, on
- das Bauhaus,
- musicmaking and mythology as reconciliation of opposites,
- Western classical music as pattern for machinery,
- the way we maltreat animals and the consequences of that,
- a future vision for music and the arts (in two versions, one utilising fictional ideas),
- a comparison of ways of working together non-hierarchically,
- three single column articles from a magazine which folded, and
- an early tongue-in-cheek SF short story.
Some early articles of a severely technical nature I have not uploaded, as they suffer from the double disadvantage of historic age and specialism—and so not important enough as history.